Thank you for being a Connecticut NOFA Member! To renew your membership, please fill out this form and enjoy these new features today.
- Enjoy automatic membership renewals. Simply check the box found at the bottom of this form.
- Enjoy easy account access to change your contact information, view membership status, donation history, and more!
- Opt-in or opt-out of The Natural Farmer (our quarterly NOFA newspaper) and/or the Connecticut Farm & Food Guide (our annual guide), each of which are mailed to your home or business. To opt-out, check that box at the bottom of this form.
- Opt-in or opt-out of our electronic newsletters: Gleanings (organic news & most events) or the AOLCP news (tailored for land care professionals)
To get started, add a login name, an easy to remember password, and then fill in the rest of your contact information.
If you already have an account set up, please click here to log-in and you can renew from within your account.
Got questions? No problem! Call us anytime at 203-308-2584 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To reach someone when the office is closed, contact the CT NOFA Executive Director, seven days a week, at 203-613-8813. He’d be glad to hear from you. (Really!)
Choose Your Membership Level
Organic fans, farms, and businesses who share our mission are invited to join us. Your membership and support are essential to our operations and helps us create a more organic Connecticut.
- Note to Farms: Our goal is to list as many farm as possible. We encourage you to join at the $125 level since we will be actively promoting you online and in print. If funds are tight, you are welcomed to select a lower membership level and we will still include your listing in the Farm and Food Guide.
- Note to AOLCPs: Submit your CEUs with this link: www.organiclandcare.net/reaccreditationform.
Check off any and all that apply to you or your business. These won't display publically but will help us know more about our membership.